- Pre-wash your backing fabric! See .pdf file below as to why this should be done.
- Backing MUST be 4" bigger on EACH side. See .pdf file below as to why this is needed.
- Please advise if you need to have your backing fabric centered a specific way. I will place the backing as I see appropriate for your quilt.
- Please trim all/most loose threads on your quilt top so that they don't get caught up in the quilting. Be really mindful of the quilt tops with lots of white as the darker threads will show through to the top.
- Trim off the sleavage edge if it is the pieced seam on the backing (sides or top/bottom backing is OK). This will reduce any wrinkle results as the sleavage edge is woven much tighter than the actual fabric.
- I return all quilts trimmed. I return all fabric that is 2" or more.
- Do not have any pins or embellishements on your quilt top. This is expensive equipment and these items could cause major damage to the quilt top and the longarm machine if hit during the quilting process.